It is important to think like an out of state investor, even if you are investing in your own backyard.
We put a wrap to what we talked about in previous episodes. How to choose a market including job creation, population growth and trends, new building and permits, government planning, affordability and opportunity.
1. Decide on 1 or 2 markets that have the potential that you are looking for.
2. You need to know where the market is trending, meaning the areas people are moving into and out of.
3. Know and understand the good and bad areas of the city.
4. Get to know Real Estate Brokers.
5. Get to know property managers.
6. Work on building the rest of your team.
7. Visit the city.
This podcast made possible by our friends at HomeInvest.com. If you’re looking for the best turnkey investing company or want a free investment strategy session visit homeinvest.com/pillars.
Thank you for listening to our podcast, don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a 5 star rating and review.
Connect with Pillars Of Wealth Creation on Facebook:
Subscribe to our email list at www.pillarsofwealthcreation.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCkg8Hggk…QySJSEQQ/featured
John Stiles is a licensed MN real estate agent with Bridge Realty.
To learn more, check out John’s website: www.RealEstateStiles.com
You can also find John on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLtahYDXP8T-fEFJfBqHww