- Safe, quality housing that provides like new condition, state-of-the-art amenities
- Maintaining open communication between investors in order to ensure the highest level of satisfaction and long lasting relationship within the team and community.
- To continue to expand the number of properties purchased, repositioned, rented and/or sold, while also increasing the level of profits for all investors.
Todd Dexheimer: Principal
Todd Dexheimer and his companies have purchased, renovated and sold well over 700 units, ranging from single family homes, duplexes, multi-family properties, mobile homes, raw land and a ski resort. His focus is on value add Multi-family syndication in emerging markets. Todd and his team have purchased Multi-family buildings in 5 states and holds over $35million of real estate. Todd has raised over $15 million in private equity and has provided his private investors with double digit returns on every investment.
Todd also hosts the podcast Pillars of Wealth Creation, where he interviews successful business leaders along with coaching those that are interested in stepping up their investment game.
Giving back to the communities in which we live and invest is an integral part of Venture D’s mission. Having the ability, courage and dedication to building financial freedom is important, but in our humble opinion it is how one uses that blessing that is truly important. By serving our churches and neighborhoods we can help strengthen communities
Main areas Venture D gives to:
- Churches/Religious organizations
- Neighborhood stabilization programs
Venture D gives 5% of its profits to various charities/foundation in order to better our communities and touch the lives of those in them.