The type of financing will depend on the type of deal, which we will briefly cover. If you are buying a stable building with 90%+ economic occupancy (paying tenants) and the amount you will finance is $1,000,000 or more, then the property may qualify for non-recourse agency debt (fannie mae or Freddie mac). If your building is in need of repair and has high vacancy, then you may need to go the local bank route or a with a bridge lender.

There are 3 basic types of lenders: Local, national and conduit lenders. In this episode we cover the pro’s and cons of each and how you can qualify for a large apartment loan.

This podcast made possible by our friends at If you’re looking for the best turnkey investing company or want a free investment strategy session visit
Thank you for listening to our podcast, don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a 5 star rating and review.

Connect with Pillars Of Wealth Creation on Facebook:
Subscribe to our email list at

Subscribe to our YouTube channel:…QySJSEQQ/featured

John Stiles is a licensed MN real estate agent with Bridge Realty.
To learn more, check out John’s website:
You can also find John on YouTube: